Friday, December 21, 2007

Until Next Year.....

Where have I been?!?!? My home is a mess, my plants are dying, I'm pregnant! My energy level and motivation to do just about anything have plummeted.... So the blogs been neglected amongst many other things. Getting through days of feeling really lousy - just in time for our Christmas trip.

Thankfully I've got help with the little one and all. We are off to NY, hoping for snow, on the 26th. We'll be back on the 5th so look for new pics and posts in the new year.

Until then - all the best for the holidays & 2008!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful fo your reason "until next year" - I can't wait for the new arrival to our family. Love you and see you tomorrow...
Ali

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Your blog is Beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys soon. Post some more pictures of that cute little one.
Blessings,
Meredith