Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Geraniums


I am so thrilled with my geraniums. They seem to be enjoying the patio. I can see them out my kitchen window and they look so brilliant in the morning sun. I bought them a few weeks ago without a bloom - my how they've changed.
Didn't manage to take any tree photos today. I plan to be home for most of the day tomorrow so maybe I will get a little more done around here.... Until then - goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolly I'm so envious of you being so organized. Each year I feel as though our christmas decorations are "yet to be desired" so I went twice this week and bought some fresh new ones. Even ventured to make my own centerpiece. Can't wait to see your place in "person" hopefully soon. Love ya and see you on Sunday - love Ali

kerrita said...

Lol, Thanks for the blog address, and the pics are great Love you and miss you ALL A. Kerry