We had a great lunch today - so nice and breezy, perfect weather! I ordered the little one pasta & meatballs. Even though it had sauce, she insisted on dipping her penne pasta & meatballs in ketchup! Then she moved on to my french fries. I loved the bib - looks like some kind of cowl neck wrap on her or something.
I'm not the greatest photographer and I always find Christmas trees tricky, but this was the best one so far. Can't wait till there are presents all around it.
Happy Sunday-
2 comments:
Sophie and the tree are so beautiful.... I love her smile now that she has a mouth full of teeth...
Fun... she's obvioulsy Caymanian, if she loves ketchup...
love you
Ali
Heh there, Great to catch up on all the news - and see the pics! It makes me very homesick (Caymansick??) to recognise all the places - looks like pasta and ketchup at our old hangout joint up the driveway, is that right?? Keep it up! makes us feel not so far away. Love to you all xx
Post a Comment