There are some who bring a light so great to the world that even after they have gone, the light remains.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
As I look at this beautiful photo tears are streaming down my face. Such beauty, so full of live, love and happiness. Missed by so many, loved by many more. Your strenght lolly is beautiful and so admirable, may I learn to be more like you. Can't wait to see you again, and I'm confident, we'll meet up with Doolie in our time. I'm looking forward to getting one of those bone crushing hugs from him. All my love, Ali
Lori - what a great way to be a part of your life. i miss you guys. come visit. I will think of you when i see my dragonfly and butterfly ornaments. It is also like seeing David around again through your pictures. Love to the family, and good luck with the organizing - cant wait to see the finished christmas tree picture!! Love, Christie
2 comments:
As I look at this beautiful photo tears are streaming down my face. Such beauty, so full of live, love and happiness. Missed by so many, loved by many more. Your strenght lolly is beautiful and so admirable, may I learn to be more like you. Can't wait to see you again, and I'm confident, we'll meet up with Doolie in our time. I'm looking forward to getting one of those bone crushing hugs from him. All my love, Ali
Lori - what a great way to be a part of your life. i miss you guys. come visit. I will think of you when i see my dragonfly and butterfly ornaments. It is also like seeing David around again through your pictures. Love to the family, and good luck with the organizing - cant wait to see the finished christmas tree picture!! Love, Christie
Post a Comment