Wanted to share a few Halloween pics with you....

Preparing the pumpkin

Our jack-o-lantern. She wanted a happy one! Like her shirt? It was made by me.

Just love this witchy look! She wasn't a very happy witch...

Hugging the jack-o-lantern.
My sweet little plumpkin.

The cutest flower fairy - I wish you could see her shoes better!!
Happy November - I can't believe it's here ALREADY.
6 comments:
It is crazy how big the kids are getting. I can't wait to see you all again. Hopefully summer, I am keeping my fingers crossed!
oh so cute! look how big your lil man is! wowzers! breed them big down there heh? cant wait to meet him and see you all. tiff xxx
Sophie is the cutest little witch I ever did see! Cutest fairy too!
Love Ya!
Aunt Dot-Dot ooxx
Great pics and updates. It looks like the kids enjoyed Halloween. See you soon and batten down the hatches.
Wow!! They look so cute in their Halloween costumes. Can't believe how much they have grown just since this summer.
Jennifer
I can't wait to have thanksgiving dinner with the cutest pumpkin and the sweetest fairy / witch. You are blessed with such a beautiful family...
Post a Comment