Friday, September 12, 2008

Generosity!!

Yesterday we had 3 packages arrive full of goodies. Thanks!!

I got this cute little necklace. I made my wishes and I'm wearing it now. I love it!


Got these outfits for the little guy. The brown set is soooooo soft, great for travelling. How clever was that adding a bag of coffee to the loot?? Wish I could drink it...... There are many more but I'm just showing you a few of my faves.





Look at her new apron - was soo nice that she got a few new things in the boxes too.




Here is the latest pic of our little one. He went for a check up yesterday and one heartbreaking immunization (geez I hate those!!). He's a whopping 11lbs 6 oz now and is in the 50th %ile in all his measurements. So an average sized, well proportioned boy :)




It's so nice to be loved!

Have a good weekend---






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Takes a while for the non technical blogging people to figure out how - to comment. so there you go. Praying for you, Family, sanity and sleep. Christie